Sunday 26 October 2014

October 2014

Where has this year gone????
I can't believe it is nearly November some one joked with me the other day there were only 10 Fridays left till Christmas..... NOT FUNNY!
Any way, I have managed to fit some scrapbooking in thank goodness, not as much as I would have liked but some is better than none!

My recent layouts for ARTastic Challenge Blog have been fun and I enjoyed scrapping them. 

September was a layout that included twine or string. My layout had minimal used but I really liked the effect it had and that I reflected the texture with stamps.


It was the beginning of our trip in Aussie and we were getting somewhat excited!

For the October challenge we were inspired by R Godfreys River painting of a wonderful Jacaranda Tree. 


OCTOBER inspiration by R Godfrey Rivers

When I saw the criteria of using photos over thirty years old I knew I had to use my baby photos. I turned forty this year and at my party I had a photo board up of my life so far. I grabbed the ones from my first year and added one of my favourite latest ones. My favourite colour to scrap with is teal and I love flowers so these had to be included. My intention is to scrap all my other ones too and document some memories on the way, this page will be the cover.



Thanks for coming in to have a look and a big thank you to Nic Howard for the inspiration and wonderful Prima products I used to create what would have to be one of my favourite layouts I have created!

Happy scrapping everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment