Wednesday 25 June 2014

June 2014

Can you believe, another month gone! Man it has been a mild June too, it will be interesting to see what July will bring!

This month at ARTastic we had the challenge laid down with a beautiful piece of art by Max Mannix called The Jam Session. The criteria was to use distressing.


JUNE inspiration - The Jam Session by Max Mannix 

Now I think everyone has many different takes on what distressing is and the submissions show this. I think they are all relevant and it is great to see all the different interpretations. 
I based mine on using distress ink, I have edged all my layers, used templates to create pattern and coloured some of the elements on the page.
I was also inspired by the wood on the pub and used a photo of me and my girls in front of a distressed wall.


Thanks for calling in to look. I am looking forward to next months challenge, something a little bit different.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment